Hyundai has think about introducing its N performance sub-brand in India. The model was on display as part of Hyundai’s Auto Expo 2020 display.
• Powering the i30N is a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine which produces impressive 250 HP with standard package and 275 HP with the performance package, along with 353 Nm of torque.
• Power is sent to the front wheels via an 6-speed manual transmission. It also gets an electronically limited-slip differential.
• The i30N Fastback also gets 5 drive modes- Eco, Normal, Sport, Sport N and N Custom. Also, an automatic rev-matching function and launch control is also on offer.
• The i30 N boasts upgraded suspension, brakes and tyres over the standard i30 to make the most of the added performance.
• The i30 N Fastback is a good looking coupe with a low stance that makes it look like it is hugging the road. The look is further amplified by the aggressive bumpers with red inserts contrasting well with the black theme.
• The i30 N Fastback is expected to be brought by the CBU route which means prices would be on the higher side. However, the i30 N will not have any direct competition when launched.
Thank you 🙏