The H9 is one of the largest SUVs in the line-up of Haval, a brand owned by Chinese automotive Great Wall Motor(GWM)
• The H9 is a three-row SUV that measures 4,856mm in length, 1,926mm in width, 1,900mm in height and a wheelbase of 2,800mm.
• The H9 is powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that makes 224 HP and 385 Nm of torque. An 8-speed torque converter automatic gearbox is standard.
• The H9 is also equipped with an All-terrain control system with high and low range, Hill Descent Control and an off-road crawling function.
• Other features include automatic headlights, eight-way adjustable drivers seat, automatic climate control, paddle shifters and a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system paired with 8-speaker sound system.
• The Haval H9 looks like an old school SUV with a tail mounted spare wheel at the rear. It gets six-spoke 18-inch wheels.
• The H9 is a rival the Fortuner, Endeavour, Alturas G4 and the MG Gloster.
• Let us know your thoughts on the Haval H9.
Thank you 🙏