Yes, you guessed it right. It’s the Mercedes-Maybach S650.
- It is powered by a 6.0-litre V-12 that puts out 621 HP and a 1000 Nm of torque. Drives the rear wheels via a seven-speed automatic gearbox.
- Mercedes claims a 0-100 kph time of just 4.7 seconds. Fuel efficiency is between 3-6 kmpl. The fuel tank is massive at 80 litres.
- Moving to the interiors, you get a cabin that drips luxury with high-quality materials all over. Tech is plenty, with two large screens layout. It gets 26 speaker Burmester audio system as standard. The car is a 4 seater. The seats are multi-way adjustable. For increased space the front co-passenger seat can be pushed ahead and pops up a powered calf rest and a footrest from the seat ahead.
- The V-12 motor is extremely silent and has more than enough grunt you would ever need. It gets predictive suspension which can effectively pick the car up ahead of speedbumps to lessen their impact.
- It gets a host of safety features such as blind-spot monitoring. Automated emergency braking, lane-keep assist, lane-departure warning and even a night-vision camera.
The new Maybach is out but I think that this one looks better.
Let us know your thoughts.