- The Race Polo replaces the Ameo Cup. It produces 5 BHP more power than the Race-spec Ameo.
- Since it’s a race car let’s start with the engine specs, it is powered by a 1.8-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 210 PS and 320 Nm of torque.
- It produces 5 BHP more power than the Race-spec Ameo. Power is transmitted to the front-wheels via a 6-speed sequential gearbox.
- The Race Polo is claimed to do 0-100kmph in just 5.5 seconds and flat-out will hit a top speed of 225kmph. The vehicle also gets paddle shifters and racing ABS.
- The new Volkswagen Race Polo include digital dash and data logger, 2-way adjustable racing suspensions, 17-inch forged alloys, low drag rear wing, launch control, on-board fire extinguisher system, OMP racing seats with 6 point harness and an integrated roll cage.
- The drivers also have a 20hp ‘push-to-pass’ boost at their disposal for overtaking and defending.
- It measures 3.97m in length and 1.68m in width, and has a wheelbase of 2.47m.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.