• Isuzu Motors India has launched the BS6-compliant 2021 MU-X with a price tag that starts from Rs. 33.23 lakhs (ex-showroom, Tamil Nadu).
• The engine is now a 1.9-litre diesel unit that delivers a maximum of 163 PS and 360 Nm of torque. It comes mated to a new 6-speed automatic transmission. Available in both 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive variants.
• It comes equipped with 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, EBA, ESC, TCS, HDC.
• Some features on offer include a 6-way power adjustable driver seat, 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, 8-speaker sound system, instrument cluster with chrome rings and MID. The car looks same as before.
• The Isuzu MU-X is positioned in a highly competitive full-sized SUV segment against Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, MG Gloster and Mahindra Alturas G4.
• Variant Price
2021 MU-X 4×2 Auto Rs. 33,23,000/-
2021 MU-X 4×4 Auto Rs. 35,19,000/-
Let us know your pick from the segment.